Contract position: We are searching for a Project/Construction Manager in Washington, DC to work at an engineering, construction, and facilities management company. This is a contract position that is expected to lead to a direct hire role. Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Manage Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing construction projects for various higher educational buildings
- 7+ years of MEP experience
- Technical Degree is preferred
- Familiarity with HVAC, boilers, heat exchangers, auxiliary equipment etc
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.