Permanent position: Construction Estimator located in St. Louis, MO for a leading construction contractor within the refining, power generation, oil & gas, and related industrial manufacturing industries. This position is responsible to handle the pre-construction estimates to develop the final proposal in order to secure work for the company. To be considered - B.S Degree in Engineering or Construction Management with at least (5) years of estimating experience within the industrial manufacturing industries. This is a direct hrie opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Develop the final construction proposal in order to secure work for the company.
- Reviews the inquiry package, estimates the work, writes subcontractor RFQs, reviews proposals and pricing from subcontractors and vendors
- Develop the staff and craft manpower levels required to support the project's schedule & duration.
- Quantify/estimate any materials, and 3rd party equipment is needed
- Prepare and forward Subcontractor Inquiry Packages for pricing
- 1Write proposal and fill out all customer required documents
- B.S. Engineering or Construction Management degree (Equivalent combination of technical training and experience will be accepted in lieu of degree)
- Must have at least (5) years of estimating experience within the industrial manufacturing industries
- Knowledge of working on a construction site observing craft labor performing field work
- Ability to read and understand industrial construction related drawings
- Understanding of multi-craft work and union trade
- Excellent benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.