Permanent position: Growing food manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Business Development Manager, this person will be located in the New York city area and be able to work remotely. The ideal candidate will possess business development experience in the food and/or beverage industry who has a background of driving sales and growing brand presence throughout the Northeast US (this is an established territory). This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $100k plus commission, car allowance, mileage, expenses etc. Candidates must be willing to travel throughout the northeast up to 50% and be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- Experience building relationships and strategic partnerships with health and wellness supplement brands and explore market development opportunities in complementary segments including food service, clinical facilities and fitness chains
- Develop and implement Key Account go-to-market strategies to drive and maintain customer satisfaction
- Prepare, negotiate and present commercial offers and/or supply agreements
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the health nutrition and performance nutrition industries
- Bachelor's degree in food, science or health related program preferred
- Sales background in the food, beverage, health and wellness sales arena is required
- Ability to travel throughout the northeast
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- We are looking for candidates that are willing to work remotely from their home
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $100k plus commission, car allowance, mileage, expenses etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.