Contract position: Functional Business Analyst needed in Houston TX for a long term contract. Functional Business Analyst serves as direct liaison to functional process owners in order to translate and prioritize requirements for assigned area project and maintenance work. This project is focused on document and records control. Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
Requirements for the Business Analyst
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Assists the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned areas systems, organization, and business processes
- Assist in the definition of project scope and success criteria
- Determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years of systems analysis, programming or other IT related experience
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with SAP and Oracle
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.