Permanent position: One of the leading suppliers of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins and starches is currently in search for a Electrical Maintenance Supervisor for their rapidly expanding manufacturing location. Our client is the source of some of the finest vodkas, gins, bourbons and whiskeys in the world. Ideal candidate will have experience a minimum of five years experience in the maintenance repair field. Ideal candidate will have experience in HAZWOPER and Arc Flash Hazard. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct I/E technicians to implement necessary repairs and/or changes as requested by production managers.
- Develop daily working schedules/issue work orders for same.
- Ensure effort and quality of work of technicians.
- Implement and enforce work and safety policies/procedures.
- Manage daily work of scheduled contractors/vendors and/or equipment delivery as needed
- Participate in weekly planning/scheduling meetings with Operations to prioritize repairs, preventive maintenance and project work according to labor, equipment and operational availability and capability.
- Develop and maintain preventive/predictive maintenance procedures in the CMMS
- Support collection and maintenance of equipment information in CMMS as assigned
- Perform studies on serious maintenance issues and repetitive breakdowns utilizing the production and engineering expertise available.
- Recommend vendors for purchasing to gather quotes for needed parts, equipment and services
- High school diploma or equivalent with 10 years' experience with supervisory responsibilities in a manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in maintenance repairs field
- College degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred. College degree can be substituted for some experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Company provided benefits. 401k match, paid holidays and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.