Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer near Buford, GA at a leading global manufacturer of food processing and automation equipment. This position is responsible to create mechanical engineering drawings to innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs. Candidates must have a BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering is preferred) with at least five (5) years' of experience creating mechanical drawing packages using Creo and Solidworks. This is a direct hire opportunity with a fast paced and growing company. Relocation/Moving assistance to be provided for an ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs utilizing Creo and Solidworks
- Innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs and company objectives.
- Assist Project Management and Service to resolve equipment installation issues at the customer facility
- Support Electrical engineers to specify proper hardware regarding electrical aspects of equipment product line
- Achieve needed equipment performance for aspects outside the original design requirements of the equipment.
- Provide engineering estimates to support Sales Engineering and Service
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
- Must have at least five (5) years' of experience creating mechanical models and drawing packages within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Creo / Pro/E (additional experience with Solidworks preferred)
- Ability to create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.