Contract position: Reliability Engineer needed for a contract position in Houston TX. This person will assist in major projects for a major Gas Transmission organization. Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Reliability Analysis primarily with rotating equipment including tubal materials and compressors
- Facilitate Asset Criticality Analysis
- Facilitate Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Support Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA).
- Lead Reliability Modeling and Analytics. Weibull Analysis and Growth Plots
- Review and comment as required Engineering Standards, Specifications and Safety Operational Procedures (SOPs)
- BcS in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or other Engineering Degree with equivalent experience to an Instrument and Control Engineer
- - 15 years of experience in the O&G industry that must include experience and background on Compression and Metering Stations field instrumentation, including analytical instrumentation, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), condition monitoring systems such as Bently Nevada and turbo-machinery control systems
- Knowledgeable on Standards related to the design, operation and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems
- Knowledgeable with SAP PM Module transactions
- Additional Education in Reliability or CMRP Certification would be a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.