Contract position: We are looking for a Test Technician in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Perform test duties in accordance with engineering and production test procedures
- Operate general and special test equipment
- Build/assemble test setup
- Conduct electrical testing and measurement (i.e., Dielectric, insulation resistance, continuity) as part of operations and qualifications
- Conduct mechanical and thermal testing as part of operations and qualifications
- Prepare and verify test data/reports
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Thermal vacuum and vibration testing experience is prefered
- Able to decipher mechanical drawings, schematic, specifications, and industry test standards (MIL, EIA, etc.)
- ITAR Facility. All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.