Permanent position: Controls Technicians needed for a client located just north of Cincinnati. This is a direct hire role and the shift runs from 6pm to 6am on rotating days. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Experience with electro mechanical equeipment.
- Provide maintenance function Preventive, Predictive, Project & Reactive
- Maintain production and facilities equipment manuals library relating to facility
- Operate testing devices, welders, drill press, grinders, oxy fuel and propane torches, saws to maintain machines and equipment.
- PLC troubleshooting experience
- Associate degree from a college or technical school
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, procedure and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of Office applications such as Word, Excel. And Internet software.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC and Fanuc Robots
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.