Contract position: Immediate Need in Medina Ny for a Final QA-Inspector. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Perform inspection on incoming materials and/or finished products
- Measures tubing to production needs.
- Channels accepted or rejected parts, or final products, to the appropriate locations
- Performs the various procedures needed to ensure quality products.
- Perform inspection and test procedures for incoming parts, in-process assemblies and/or final device acceptance and release.
- Perform and record calibration activities on production-related equipment.
- Accurately record all observations and report any non-conformances.
- High School diploma or GED (AAS preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in medical device industry.
- Knowledge of QSR, MDD, ISO13485:2016, CMDR
- CMI, CQT preferred
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.