Permanent position: Tool and Die Supervisor(1st shift)-York,PA area- Heavy industrial metals supplier is looking for a Tool and Die Supervisor to manage their Tool and Die Shop. Strong employer offering great pay ($60 K- $80 K base) + bonus, benefits and a great culture.Seeking at least a GED with 3 + years of experience as a Tool/Die Supervisor or a Supervisor role related to Tool/Die. Must have Aluminium Extrusion experience.Responsibilities for the Tool Room Manager
Requirements for the Tool Room Manager
- Reviews new profiles as part of die review team to verify ability to produce on presses or recommend changes. Selects press and number of holes
- Orders new and replacement dies and tooling from vendors. Discusses design criteria with vendors to aim for 100% good - first time run.
- Recommends additional copies for high volume dies and determines when replacement dies are needed.
- Directly supervises 7-9 employees in the Die Shop. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- 3 + years experience as a Tool/Die Supervisor/Lead dealing with Aluminium extrusion
- Willing to work in a heavy industrial work environment
- Must have at least a GED
- MUST HAVE ALUMINUM EXTRUSION EXPERIENCE
- Full benefits, vacation, 401 K, 1st shift and a base of $60 K- $80 K + bonuses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.