Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Sales Support Coordinator in Southfield, MI. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Sales Support
Requirements for the Sales Support
- Assist sales teams with contract review, prototype management, quotations, price file maintenance, customer issues and additional support as necessary.
- Manage pre- and post-production activities.
- Manage prototype orders through SharePoint and Oracle.
- Review and quote service pricing when allowed.
- Quote prototype parts according to established guidelines
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales, service support, or sales administrative support.
- Advanced level of computer knowledge in applicable software packages (ERP), Microsoft Office.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.