Permanent position: Immediate opening(s) for Foreman working on Cell Tower projects / equipment installations in the telecommunications industry. This is a rapidly growing industry at growing company willing to invest in their people. This role is budgeted to pay $25/hr-30/hr with overtime availability. This role requires daily or weekly travel (4 day travel, max). Responsibilities for the Foreman
Requirements for the Foreman
- The Tower Foreman must have a expert level of understanding with all aspects of the wireless industry. The role with be expected to maintain full control of their crew's production and lead by example.
- Utilize tower lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site; Verify a high quality of deliverable for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and safety concerns, which may prevent timely completion of site work.
- Will work with the supervisor / PM / CM to establish achievable scheduling goals.
- Technician level role (which the Foreman will manage/supervise) will entail climbing radio towers averaging around 100-250 ft., installing rigging systems, antennas, radios, coax, fiber optic, DC power trucks etc...
- Educational Requirement is OPEN
- 3+ years working on cell tower projects and a strong understanding of the technician level role & responsibilities.
- Willing to travel
- Full company benefits, PTO, 401k etc...
- Paid time-in-transit
- $35/day per Diem while traveling
- Company vehicle / lodging paid for by company
- Overtime availability at time and 1/2 - (45-60/hr weeks on average, a lot of that being time-in-transit)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.