Permanent position: Validation Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Stockbridge, MA area. The Validation Engineer is responsible for equipment validations and validating processes. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- The key function of this role is to specify, acquire and verify equipment and validate manufacturing processes with help from senior management.
- Collect and document requirements for new equipment and then design equipment to meet appropriate requirements.
- Create drawings/models as needed and source equipment. Prepare equipment for installation.
- Support and perform process development activities including development of protocols, execution and report writing.
- Work with operations, engineering, QA, maintenance, suppliers and management to resolve problems
- Develop competencies in core process technologies and maintain knowledge of equipment and manufacturing technology changes
- BS in engineering, science or related field minimum.
- 3-5 years of engineering experience and 1-3 years of regulated industry experience
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Strong technical writing skills and general mechanical aptitude.
- Strong mathematical skills including data analysis and statistics.
- Industry leading benefits including relocation package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.