Permanent position: Quality Validation Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Stockbridge, MA area. The Quality Validation Engineer is responsible for supporting the Validation and Continuous Improvement Programs while leading projects with cross-functional groups including internal departments. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Review and approve process validation and equipment qualification protocols. Identify and troubleshoot equipment and/or process defects.
- Work with other functional groups to develop protocols and adhere to Validation Master Plans.
- Participate in product or process improvement teams. Provide guidance to the teams to assure awareness of validation requirements and compliance.
- Assist with obtaining documentation necessary for change controls, deviations and other GMP documents; and reviews documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- BS in engineering, science or related field minimum.
- 3-5 years of validation and qualification engineering experience and in a cGMP environment required.
- Thorough knowledge of validation principles, manufacturing processes, quality systems, engineering design fundamentals, regulatory agency expectations and industry trends.
- Strong technical writing skills and general mechanical aptitude.
- Strong mathematical skills including data analysis and statistics.
- Industry leading benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.