Permanent position: Senior Validation Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Stockbridge, MA area. The Senior Validation Engineer is responsible for to initiate, design, develop, optimize, and problem solve operational processes and systems in a manner that meets safety, quality, and operational performance expectations. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Provide leadership and creativity in design, development, optimization, and problem solving of manufacturing equipment, utilities, laboratory, and ancillary support systems.
- Develop, and manage single or multiple capital or process improvement projects from conception through completion while providing leadership throughout.
- Writing, verifying and executing IQ/OQ/PQ's with compliance per FDA part 211
- Identify complex technical issues and provide necessary solutions to determine root cause.
- Working cross functionally to resolve complex manufacturing problems.
- Develop all aspects of product and processes to improve functionality and launch new products.
- BS in engineering, science or related field minimum.
- Experience in Engineering Project Management or a similar function in an operations, manufacturing or technology environment or equivalent required
- Experience in cGMP environments and equipment qualifications with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in CAD, Computer Modeling, and industrial controls software
- Proficient with data analysis, statistics and applied mathematics.
- Industry leading benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.