Permanent position: Design Engineer needed for immediate direct position in the southern CT area! Seeking the right professional that directs, coordinates, and executes for planning. Responsibilities include control, integration and completion of engineering projects. Must have excellent communication skills, design experience with high end CAD system such as Solidworks. BS along with 3-5 years in aerospace industry preferred. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Handle all aspects of design engineering work which includes but isn't limited to review of customer drawing and specification package, preliminary design review, critical design review, and product readiness review
- Directly communicate with customers in the form of quotations, meetings and presentations to understand and define their needs
- Guide drafting, internal/external test labs, manufacturing, quality, and planning as required
- B. S. Mechanical Engineering along with 2 years design engineering experience
- 5+ years in Aerospace industry preferred
- Knowledge of the design and use of RTD, Thermocouples, Speed Sensors, and Pressure Sensors
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuits and exposure to electromagnetic/magnetic circuits a plus
- Computer literate and fluent in solid modeling and related analysis software Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, Power Point).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.