Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Control Inspector in Beltsville, MD to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract assignment expected to last a year and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Inspect dimensions to print. Uphold the quality and integrity of all parts manufactured. Support operations in a leadership facet to help meet internal/external goals to both our suppliers and customers.
- Visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
- Dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
- Read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum's (Vectors)
- Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) minimum, an Associate's Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of quality inspection experience
- Experience working with inspection plans, first piece layout, FAIR's, mil certs and COC's
- Advance Blue Print reading, GD & T, and CMM training/certification is a plus
- Knowledge of scanning & programming from solid models Mitutoyo, MCOSMOS software a plus. (Preferred)
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.