Permanent position: Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Quality Manager. This position is located near Wheeling, West Virginia. The Quality Manager will be responsible for all product quality and plant quality systems within the facility as well as oversee a team of 5+ employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ISO 9000, SPC, Control Plans, and PFMEA's. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus an opportunity for up to a 26% bonus. Relocation assistance is available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Investigate product complaints and perform quality improvement reviews and testing
- ensure that all products leaving the plant meet necessary code, ASTM requirements, UL specifications, and product labeling is correct
- Oversee the facility's quality processes and team as well as identify opportunities for quality and process improvements
- Work directly with customers as well as oversee the plant's quality audit programs
- Must obtain a verifiable Bachelors Degree
- Must have at least 3+ years in a quality leadership role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, automotive is preferred
- Must have strong experience with corrective action, root cause analysis, PFMEA, Control Plans, SPC's, PFMEA, etc.
- Strong background with ISO 9000 quality systems and regulations
- Full-time permanent role with benefits
- Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $90K to $110K, plus an opportunity for up to a 26% bonus
- Relocation assistance is provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.