Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for immediate direct position in the southern CT area! Manufacturing Engineer will help to develop and improve manufacturing processes. The position shall be responsible for the process design and implementation of new products and continuous improvement opportunities, improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. Must have BS in Mechanical Engineering along with 2 years as a manufacturing engineer in an industrial or production environment. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Development of engineering masters/manufacturing instructions usingmanufacturing engineering practices
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from project initiation, working closely with design engineers
- Manage cost and time constraints, perform risk assessments
- Design fixtures and tooling to facilitate pre-production testing and stable production processes
- Assist in the establishment of continuously monitored process metrics
- Perform PFMEA reviews for new and existing projects
- B. S. Mechanical Engineering along with 2 years as a manufacturing engineer in an industrial or production environment
- Understanding of project management and/or process improvement methodologies, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- ITAR experience and AS9100/NADCAP experience strongly preferred
- Computer literate and fluent in solid modeling as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, Power Point).
- Must be super motivated, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to manage multiple tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.