Permanent position: One of the largest producers in it's product is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for their location between Louisville and Cincinnati. This position is responsible for providing professional Electrical Engineering service and technical support to Maintenance and Operation departments for the re-design, modification, re-engineering and retro-fitting of electrical equipment to improve quality and productivity. Assist Maintenance Department with keeping the hot and cold $2 billion in annual sales, 1500 employee site, no layoff in 25 year year history. Included in base salary is a personal bonus that has averaged 10% in last 15 years. Excellent benefits, including relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Analyzes and defines electrical equipment problems to improve quality and productivity, to repair damaged equipment, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Re-designs, re-engineers and/or retro-fits electrical equipment that needs upgrading is damaged poorly designed or is incorrectly used in order to improve quality and productivity, to save money and to improve production line up-time.
- Investigates and analyzes electrical problems, defines and scopes projects, makes engineering drawings or layouts, writes engineering reports, makes cost estimates, obtains bids, writes work orders, makes recommendations to management, obtains approval to purchase necessary equipment and materials, and works with Maintenance and Operations personnel to retro-fit and install.
- Studies electrical requirements, maintenance manuals and maintenance procedures to design and establish a Preventative Maintenance program to increase equipment up-time. Coordinates all Productive and Preventive activities and insures all maintenance work is satisfactorily completed as assigned.
- Communicates and coordinates with Maintenance personnel to provide technical expertise and support on the full-range of maintenance projects and programs to reduce maintenance costs, to avoid costly downtime and to increase equipment utilization.
- BS Electrical Engineering.
- 1-5 years of experience (including internships) involved in Electrical Maintenance
- 401K, Health, Dental, Quarterly Bonus, Relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.