Permanent position: International automotive industry manufacturer seeks a COMPENSATION ANALYST for its operations located north of GREENVILLE, SC. The COMPENSATION ANALYST administers plant-wide compensation program and organization initiatives, and conducts research / implements salary structure initiatives in accordance with the company philosophy. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Collects and summarizes information regarding pay levels and practices from both internal and external sources
- Conducts compensation/benefits surveys and submits to upper management
- Studies the labor market to determine compensation and benefit trends
- BA/BS degree preferably in Business, Accounting, HR, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a professional HR/HRIS role with experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demostrated experience with HRIS SAP Software
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include a full relocation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.