Contract position: We are searching for a Process Development Engineer in the Ashville, NC area to work for an industry-leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3 months and could be longer, possible temp to perm.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Drive process development initiatives, including new product introductions, site-to-site transfers, and product modifications; follow stage-gate protocols and processes; utilize pilot plant equipment for scale-up and feasibility tests.
- Create cost savings and process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Knowledge of textiles, polymers, extrusion or process-based manufacturing is a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.