Contract position: Engineering client is seeking a Structural Engineer to join their team in Morristown, NJ. This position will be responsible for overseeing structural analysis and design of hi-rise, aviation and commercial building construction projects. Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- You will be responsible to perform structural analysis and design of airport terminals, transportation, federal facilities, and other buildings
- Oversee structural analysis and design review for new projects and upgrades/retrofit projects
- Provide technical support from initial design/concept phase through construction. (Steel Framing, design of connections, foundation design, detailing, etc...)
- Coordination with and support of curtainwall, waterproofing, blast resistance, and civil structures.
- Develop and asses plans for major projects.
- Perform project based feasibility studies as required.
- 2-7 years of relevant structural design experience needed
- Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from accredited program
- You need an FE or EIT with a PE being a plus
- Preference given to candidates with software experience in RISA, ETABS REVIT, and SAFE
- Experience in hi-rise, aviation or commercial building construction is preferred
- Ideal candidate has experience performing steel, concrete, and foundation design and analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.