Contract position: We are searching for a Test Technician in Webster, NY to work at a leading printer/electronics manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Build and adjust mechanisms, assemblies, fixtures or machines to specifications.
- Develop procedures, set up and operate/test equipment and / or assemblies.
- May be responsible for managing several technicians and responsible and accountable for managing lab activities and multiple priorities.
- May be required to analyze and report test results and maintain documentation and procedures.
- AAS in Engineering Technology preferred, HS required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Must be able to execute design of experiments and test plans with attention to detail and data integrity
- Experience with test equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.