Permanent position: Leading capital equipment manufacturer of custom engineered material handling conveyor equipment is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for their facility south of Nashville, TN. You would primarily be responsible for the design and development of baggage handling conveyors. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Design and development custom baggage handling systems/conveyors
- Work with customer to help develop new and custom design; Work with sales engineers to extract the required info to achieve customer's needs.
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor to create 3D CAD models
- lead and direct design and engineering teams
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer
- Ideally 3+ years working on baggage handling systems/ conveyors
- Skilled with Autodesk Inventor or other similar CAD software. Skilled with AutoCAD mechanical
- 3 weeks paid vacation; comprehensive benefits available day 1
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.