Permanent position: Electrical Engineer, Casting. Fort Wayne, IN - Premier steel mill seeks to hire an Electrical Engineer to lead maintenance and project support for 2 LMFs, VTD, 2 Casters, Baghouse and all associated equipment. Non-union workforce, class leading financial performance. Profit sharing plan and stock issuance program that are additive to the employee's salary. Annual salary range of 75-125k depending on experience level. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Engineer solutions for casting needs..
- Plan and execute maintenance down periods
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology degree.
- Knowledge of power distribution including switchgear and transformers, AC/DC motors, motor control and drives.
- Proven leadership and supervision skills.
- Strong self-starting abilities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects to ensure timeliness.
- Electrical preventive maintenance programs.
- Ability to work both in a group and independently to achieve goals.
- Prefer: Meltshop metallurgical process understanding.
- Preferred skills: Experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs, Rockwell Software, Siemens PLCs and software; low, medium and high voltage equipment; understanding of thermodynamics, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.