Permanent position: Electrical Engineers needed with multiple levels of experience needed in Peachtree City, GA. Electrical Engineer Level I will have 3-5 years experience. Level II will have 5+ years experience. Experience must be in designing, fabricating, testing and modifying electrical components for refrigeration systems or similar. Great opportunity for someone looking to join a stable company in the Metro-Atlanta area. Compensation is based on experience. Excellent benefits! Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer will design, fabricate, test and modify electronic components for products and systems.
- Strong analytical skills needed for recommending design solutions for production needs for new or existing products.
- Reviews and approves drawings and specifications.
- Team player with project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3-10 years engineering experience with complex electric circuitry, component and device designs.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to execute test plans for electronic systems and components.
- Experience with electrical components and systems for refrigeration, household or commercial appliance design, lean manufacturing are all a huge plus.
- Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO and 11 paid holidays.
- Annual bonus potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.