Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer. This role will be located in the Raleigh, NC area. The ideal candidate will possess a BS in engineering along with manufacturing engineering experience along with Lean manufacturing, SPC, DOE, design for manufacturing. Experience working with production technicians, product design engineers and management to improve manufacturing processes and product designs is desirable. This role comes with a base salary commensurate with experience with a salary range from $60k to $75k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Works with other engineers and technicians on product technology, manufacturing process, test methods, departmental procedures and policies.
- Uses skills and knowledge to drive improvements on internal and external quality metrics
- Works with other engineers and technicians to provide support and training with regard to assembly methods, text procedures, ISO 9001 documentation, product equipment, company policies and procedures
- Trained on practicing Lean concepts, willing and able to use the tools with manufacturing to reduce waste in the process
- Functional knowledge of 6 Sigma Methodologies as a design (IDOV) and continuous improvement (DMAIC) tools
- BS Engineering is desired
- Experience working in a high volume, assembly and machining environment
- 3D Modeling is helpful
- LEAN manufacturing, Six Sigma, SPC, experience
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $75k
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.