Permanent position: Leading Medical Device Manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technician near Fort Lauderdale, FL for their 2nd shift. The employee will primarily be responsible for assisting engineers with new process development activities, process evaluations, validation testing, test fixture development and production/process troubleshooting. Responsibilities for the Engineering Associate
Requirements for the Engineering Associate
- Assists engineers with new process development activities, process evaluations, validation testing, test fixture development, production/process trouble shooting.
- Schedule and maintain calibrations of equipment; Execute required preventive maintenance of equipment
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ and TMV
- Develop, test, and evaluate prototype processes
- B.S. in Engineering or - 2 - year Technical degree with medical device experience
- Experience working for a medical device manufacturer
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- Machining experience (Mill, Lathe, Drill Press) is helpful
- World Class Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Eligible for OT (1.5x) pay
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.