Permanent position: A national leader in the design and production of customized field-erected storage tanks located in Kentucky is seeking experienced Steel Detailer/Drafter. Successful candidate must have experience with AutoCAD, have working knowledge of industry design drafting standards, and posses excellent technical communication skills. Responsibilities for the 3D Drafter
Requirements for the 3D Drafter
- Prepare detailed drawing packages in all phases of fabrication and construction
- Design and produce bid documents
- Create Bill of Materials
- Keep background drawings current
- Experience operating CAD software such as AutoCAD and ability to cross train in other detailing software.
- Familiar with steel fabrication methods and techniques
- Associates Degree in Architectural or Mechanical Drafting, or equivalent experience
- Experience detailing in commercial construction/structural steel
<Benefits for the 3D Drafter
- Comprehensive benefits package included
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.