Permanent position: Reliability Engineer located in Terre Haute, IN at a world-wide leading innovative heavy industrial manufacturer. This position is responsible to provide engineering/process control expertise which reduces the facilities total cost of ownership and improves equipment utilization and performance. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with equipment reliability experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Provide a full range of engineering/process control expertise required to support the efficient operations and maintenance of the facilities
- Owner of the preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- Ensure optimum levels of availability of facility assets, while maintaining them at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Execution of the reliability master plan
- Work to help establish appropriate PM's and PdM's for process equipment.
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis on equipment and process issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of three (3) years of reliability equipment experience in an industrial or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of AutoCad, with the ability to make minor changes to drawings
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis on equipment and process issues
- Ability to establish appropriate PM's and PdM's for process equipment
- Understanding of Finite Element Analysis, vibrations analysis, lubrication analysis, FFT, etc
- Full benefits package (medical, prescription drug, dental, life insurance, savings and retirement)
- Relocation assistance
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.