Contract position: Engineer/Technical Writer needed for contract role near Jupiter, FL. Depending on experience this position will be 20-40 hours per week. We prefer tech writers who also have engineering background to assist with other phases of the project. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Write technical internal and user facing manuals.
- Create complex technical documentation of industrial machinery
- Create end user manuals of complex concepts that are easily understood by non technical end users.
- Document processes, create and manage BOMs, spec out parts, find stock components
- Any electrical or mechanical design experience is a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience writing technical and end user manuals; electrical or mechanical engineering background a major plus
- Technical writing experience for industrial machines/processes
- Mechanical or electrical design experience a plus
- 20-40 hours per week. Candidates with engineering background and tech writing background will receive more hours
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.