Permanent position: Our client, located in Quakertown, PA, is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for leading the Lathe side of the machine shop through; leading upgrades to machinery as needed, being a subject matter expert in PartMaker CAM software, create designs for special fixtures and tools as needed, and working to make sure the latest and greatest methods and machinery are always in place. Candidates must be an expert or near expert in PartMaker. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career! Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Evaluate all new jobs coming into the machine shop for proper tooling, gages, fixtures, etc.
- Train on, and make modifications to, PartMaker CNC software.
- Create new and innovative methods for manufacturing new products, including: machine setup, first piece inspection, and helping to set up the initial production phase.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience running a CNC line.
- 5+ years experience using PartMaker CAM software
- 5+ years experience in a machine shop that creates small parts with high tolerances. (experience with stainless steel or titanium parts highly preferred).
- Experience with Swiss style Lathes.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunity for growth.
- Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.