Permanent position: International electronics company in Rohnert Park California is looking for an experience Cable Manufacturing Engineer. Company has been in America for over 30 years specializing in cables and connectors. Industry leader with contracts with Disney, Apple, etc. Full relocation available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop processes that ensure manufactured cables meet top quality standards.
- Create and review process documentation, plans, tooling to support new product introductions.
- Perform PFMEA Risk Analyses (ISO 13485 when required), develop risk mitigation plans, and keep PFMEA alive throughout the life of the product.
- Review customer specifications for build to custom design programs. Provide appropriate feedback to all interested parties as required.
- 5 years minimum experience in Mfg. Engineering support for cable and harness assemblies for medical, defense, and/or commercial use.
- CAD drafting skills, ISO 610/620, fabrication and test experience
- Experience with Fiber Optic cable assembly and measurement to ensure signal integrity by using TDRs, network analyzers, and other optical measurement systems.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Tooling design, injection molding, 6 Sigma Green Belt, Machine design experience all a plus
- Small annual bonus
- 15+ days of PTO -> company shuts down for Christmas as well
- Relocation available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.