Permanent position: Program manager needed for a Tier 1 automotive client in the Cincinnati area. This individual will oversee all aspects of the program, working with cross functional teams to make sure deadlines are met. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Ensure all program elements are being tracked so as to ensure that budgets and timing commitments are maintained, and changes in program status are effectively communicated to all members of the team
- Lead on technical component specification, sourcing and supplier development.
- Participate in continuous improvements efforts based on feedback from external and internal related performance indicators.
- Participate in engineering design and productivity improvement initiatives
- A university degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Prior program management experience preferred
- Write technical proposals which explore new business opportunities, new processes, new products or quality assurance opportunities.
- Experience with the use of statistical analysis software and computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining. Computer literate in Solidworks, AutoCAD, proficient in MS Office and MS Project.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.