Contract position: Engineering client is looking for a "entry level" Rlectrical CAD Drafter to join their growing team in Houston, TX in the Oil,Gas and Chemical division. You need 0-6 years of experience and need to be highly motivated! Must must have certificate in Computer Aided Design. No prior experience required. Certificate of Completion in Process Instrumentation and Electrical Design a plus. There is a lot of growth and upward mobility with this position, so if you are "career minded" this is the opportunity for you.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- Coordinate workload with electrical designers and be responsible for all electrical CAD work
- This position will be accountable for meeting schedule and budget of CAD work with some travel (travel about 15%).
- 0-6 years of experience as a CAD Drafter
- You need to be proficient in the latest version of AutoCAD software
- You need either a High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or a specialized CAD certification or an AS or BS degree in computer aided drafting and design
- Any experience with Microstation CAD software is considered a plus
- PTO program
- Medical and more available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.