Permanent position: A leading Mfg of off highway equipment is searching for a Senior Design Engineer to assist in the NPD process and develop improvements to existing products. This is a direct hire opportunity located just north of Milwaukee.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Conceptualizes product designs and analyzes/selects materials and processes for assigned products .
- Performs engineering calculations and coordinates Finite Element Analysis when appropriate for assigned products.
- Performs component and machine cost analysis for assigned products.
- Utilizes developed project management, Finite Element Analysis, hydraulics, and electrical skills to work through assigned projects.
- Produces and reviews drawings, performs bolted joint design, tolerance stack-up, geometric tolerancing, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, and hazard analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of design engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient skills in 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design
- Previous experience working with large equipment; construction, mining etc. a must
- Full benefits package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.