Contract position: A Planner Buyer Agent is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position is responsible for Work Order creation and coordinating material/service procurement & fulfillment activities. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner. Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives. Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems required. SAP ECC preferred.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.