Permanent position: International automotive industry manufacturer seeks an ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR for it's B-SHIFT operations (8PM-6:40AM / 10 x 4 schedule) located just north of Greenville, SC. The ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR leads and develops a team of Associates within the assembly production area by setting direction, providing leadership and support to the team members. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCELLENT BENEFITS, SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL, BONUS, AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE! Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of a team of Production Associates within the Assembly production area.
- Develops, coaches and /or mentors the assigned Assembly team
- Ensures a safe work environment, ensures processes, tools, fixtures and process equipment are available for associates to perform their duties.
- Promotes and drives continuous improvement activity ensuring needed changes are timely
- BS/AS degree AND/OR equivalent experience as a supervisor in assembly manufacturing operations
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with tools, fixtures, parts and process planning
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plans / Short-term and Long-term Disability benefits / Life Insurance / Savings Plan with 401K and Retirement Income Account / Tuition Reimbursement / Shift Differential / OT Pay / Annual Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.