Permanent position: Controls Technician (2nd Shift), Middletown, OH Manufacturing facility seeks to hire a 2nd Shift (3-11PM) Controls Technician for their state-of-the-art plant. Actively troubleshoot and repair problems associated with the plant's Controls and Electrical Systems and equipment. Base pay of 70k plus Overtime and profit sharing. Total comp ~$80k. Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Troubleshoots plant controls and instrumentation systems. Looks for ways to reduce frequency of system trips or malfunctions by implementing appropriate PdM or PM programs.
- Participate in incident investigations as required, including reporting incidents to appropriate personnel, completing required documentation, recommending and implementing corrective actions, and communicating findings as appropriate.
- Assists Team Leaders and other plant personnel in coordinating and directing work activities of Electricians and Instrumentation Technicians
- Assist in the development and critique of various training programs to cross train and upgrade the Teams skill level.
- Act as System Sponsor for plant systems that require technical skills and expertise.
- Develops technical scopes of work for engineering and construction contractors for projects including equipment lists, specifications, installation details, and commissioning documentation.
- High School grad or GED required. Prefer a technical degree.
- Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting experience
- Electrical and Control problems through logical troubleshooting, research and experience. Experience with PLCs and Electronics required.
- Willing to work 2nd shift (3-11PM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.