Permanent position: Well established engineering and design firm in Virginia Beach seeking experienced Civil Engineer. Responsible for managing design projects of varying size and difficulty. Work hand in hand with highly skilled team to develop new business, contribute to company initiatives, and supervise design activities. Relocation assistance is available. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Manage design projects of varying size and difficulty
- Monitor schedule and budgets and supervise design team activities
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships while contributing to new client business development efforts
- Responsible for acting independently on civil engineering matters within area of expertise.
- Create and design master plans for small-large scale projects by utilizing computer software including AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- 8-10 years of direct experience in the Civil Engineering field
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Storm-water management experience
- Comprehensive benefits package included
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.