Permanent position: Maintenance Technician needed for a client in the Dixon Illinois area. This position is for rotating shifts and candidates need to have a strong bacground with PLC's. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical, automation and mechanical maintenance.
- Work closely with production staff leadership to schedule required maintenance, including troubleshooting and assuring appropriate alignment of machines and equipment.
- Heavily involved with the instillation of capital equipment.
- Maintain appropriate documentation related to equipment maintenance program that optimizes machine efficiency and production flows.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related discipline.
- 5-10 years electrical maintenance experience.
- PLC experience, Siemens is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting high speed machinery.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.