Permanent position: Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Facility Manager for a direct hire career opportunity in downtown Lancaster, PA. Candidate will be responsible for the facility maintenance team for the county prison facility. Company vehicle provided - clean driving record required.Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for the facility maintenance team for a county prison facility.
- Supervises corrective and preventive maintenance activities on MEP systems to provide continuous supply of HVAC, electricity, gas, and other utilities required for operations
- Implements, monitors, and follows policies and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and provide efficient use of labor and materials.
- High School diploma required - any additional training or degree a plus
- 5+ years in facility management required (3+ years in a supervisory role) - any specific experience with county run or similar facilities a big plus
- 5+ years commercial maintenance experience in one or more of the technical areas of HVAC, Electrical, Electronics, Plumbing, Locksmith, Security Controls
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave
- Company vehicle provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.