Permanent position: A Systems Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Henrietta, NY area. This role will deploy the signaling solutions. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Defines the specifications at system level.
- Participate to the definition of the architecture and all interfaces involving safety related (or not) sub-systems dedicated to the signaling solutions.
- Specification/design/validation of the system architecture
- Responsible of all work package system in agreement with quality, cost and delivery commitments and risk assessment of the project and all safety requirements.
- BS Degreed Engineer in electronics or related field.
- Industrial experience at least 4 to 5 years in specification/design of signalling systems or equivalent complex systems.
- Solid signaling technology background required. Well versed on integration of signaling and communications systems.
- Desired experience on PTC and / or CBTC systems definition and development. Familiar with US standards : Arema , IEEE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.