Contract position: We are looking for a Quality Engineer in Eastanollee, GA (Toccoa Area) to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and an extension is likely. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop systems and processes that ensure product meets/exceeds Customer, Industry and Regulatory requirements.
- Completes Quality Engineering assignments with moderate supervision.
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Conducted activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- Host Customer/Industry representatives as required (Customer, AS9100, NADCAP).
- Participated in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is strongly preferred but not required
- 1+ years of relevant experience with a manufacturing company.
- Ability to design manufacturing tooling, equipment, and fixtures for new and existing production parts is preferred
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee."
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.