Permanent position: Our client is looking to hire a Documentation Control / Data Administrator for their location in the Boston, MA area. This Documentation Control / Data Administrator will be responsible for SAP master data, maintenance and have the ability to interact with various departments to coordinate, generate and complete Engineering Change Orders. In doing so they must ensure documentation accuracy, creating bills of material, part and assembly revisions, cost roll ups, etc. through SAP. This is a direct position and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
Requirements for the Business Analyst
- Create SAP master data for all new items entered into a business system (PLM, SAP Workflows, ECN change requests, etc.) that can include items such as creating new part numbers, sub-assemblies, top level assemblies in accordance with manufacturing processes, costing, logistics, etc. for new product release.
- Maintain and update SAP master data for all existing items that can include location extensions, process changes, labeling, etc.
- Provide assistance to all client global locations in SAP data entry and maintenance as requested.
- Understand and Maintain the Quality System that includes operating procedures, test procedures, etc.
- Processing SAP transactions for non-conforming material.
- Perform Internal ISO Quality Audits and assist with external regulatory audits (UL, IAPMO, etc.)
- No degree is required but an Associates degree is preferred.
- 5 years of experience using SAP along with in-depth knowledge with respect to engineering change orders, engineering drawings, and manufacturing processes.
- Must be familiar with product life managment (PLM) system(s) and operating procedures within a Quality System, etc.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.