Contract position: Product Development Lead Engineering needed for immediate consideration in the Lancaster, PA area. We are thermal solutions company specializing in such markets as Aerospace, DOD, HVAC and power electronics. Lead Engineer will lead a small group of engineers and technicians in designing and prototyping thermal management solutions to meet specific customer specifications. Minimum of 8 years of engineering experience in a technically oriented company along with strong people skills and proficiency using CAD, FEA and CFD software. Apply now for immediate consideration.Responsibilities for the Department Manager
Requirements for the Department Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of a project throughout its life cycle, including concept generation, sales support, project management, customer interaction, and budget control
- Responsible for the success of multiple projects
- Responsible for working with the manufacturing department to transition the product design into production.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering along with 8 years of engineering experience in a technically oriented company along with strong people skills
- Proficiency in using commercial CAD, FEA and CFD software
- Hands-on experience with mechanical fabrication, measurement, and computerized data acquisition
- Project management experience
- Good verbal and written skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.