Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer in Lawrenceville - well established and very stable specialty products manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced Manufacturing engineer for a direct hire career opportunity in Lawrenceville, GA. Candidate will work on the plant performance improvement team and help drive continuous improvement in production, reliability and cost reduction.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Candidate will work on the plant performance improvement team and help drive continuous improvement in production, reliability and cost reduction.
- Develop, test and document process changes to improve manufacturing results
- Troubleshoot problems on the line to determine root causes and recommend and implement corrective actions
- Modify and document work processes and procedures
- Provide weekend support as needed
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree and 2+ years experience in a manufacturing process improvement environment
- Experience in continuous process manufacturing engineering required - any specific experience in coating, paper, label, or chemical industries a big plus
- CAD experience a plus
- Generous benefits provided, bonus potential
- Regional relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.