Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple, direct-hire Mold Makers. These positions will be on first shift and are located near the Clearwater, Florida area. The Mold Makers must have a strong background building and rearing plastic injection molds for prototypes and production. This role comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $32 per hour, plus OT. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Mold Maker
Requirements for the Mold Maker
- Establish plastic mold design criteria and critique mold designs
- Access the feasibility of customer's part requirements - Review part data for mold-ability
- Review mold design for processing, installation, and maintenance issues
- Consults and facilitates feedback to the internal tool shop and processing personnel
- Must have a strong background building and repairing plastic molds
- Strong experience with grinding, fitting, tooling, and assembly operations
- Familiarity of quality measuring tools i.e. GD&T and dimensional tolerance
- Full-time, Direct-Hire position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $32 an hour, plus OT
- PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.